Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Price ONLY $2.99 for 'the drive' by S.J. Johnson in Kindle and Nook

Happy Holidays Friends !
Just in case you have a 'mystery/action/suspense/thriller' book lover on your holiday gift list, 'the drive' by S.J. Johnson is available on Kindle and Nook for only $2.99 and it's delivered immediately to their reader/laptop/PC - (no waiting, no extra shipping fees)
It's a fantastic deal and a very good book. 
 Check out the reviews from Barnes & Noble:
****
"The Drive - Highly Recommended - you must check it out!!
A bit of a slow start but an amazing ending! Great read."
****
"Excellent!!!!
The plot is rich and new. The characters are very real. I was completely captivated. Good story!!
I am going to recommend this for the next read at my book club."
 +++++
Check out this review from Amazon:
"The Drive (Kindle Edition) 
This is one of the best suspense novels I've read in a long time. Each page kept me wanting to read the next one and by the end I was so engrossed with the story and so involved with the characters that I was crying by the last page. Between 'the drive' and S.J. Johnson's other book 'Pages', this author is definitely on my watch list. I can't wait to see what she comes out with next!!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment