Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have been so busy the last couple of days ...

I have been extremely busy the last few days sending donated copies of my book “The Drive” to our courageous men and women stationed overseas through an outreach program, Operations eBook Drop.

It has been an overwhelming, rewarding and inspirational experience. The thoughtful and encouraging comments that I have received so far has been heartwarming. What an amazing association this has been and I feel honored to have played a small part of it.

There are now 1,153 participating authors involved with Operation eBook Drop offering free and donated downloads of their books for our brave men and women in the coalition of the Armed Forces.

If you get a moment you should check out the Facebook page. There is such a great need for so many worthy people.



I would like to personally thank all of you that have sent in their donations, to what I feel is a very worthwhile cause and for making me a part of something so important. You have graciously spread the word with your generosity of love and support for their efforts and they are greatly appreciated by everyone involved.

S.J. Johnson



From the Imagination and Graphic Artistry of K.A. M'Lady & P.M. Dittman.



Smashwords.com supports: Operation eBook Drop


No comments:

Post a Comment